Before School, After School, and TK Care Programs
Our extended school programs provide a loving, safe and fun environment for students to connect, grow and learn during out-of-school time. Age-appropriate activities include homework club, cooking club, technology, art, community building, outdoor play, and more. Our team of caring professionals minister to the unique needs of every child in a Christ-centered family like atmosphere.
- TK-Care and After School Program (ASP) care are both available the first day of school. You may sign up for first-day-of-school TK-Care or ASP care on Meet the Teacher Day in the ASP room.
- Before School Program “BSP”: BSP is available from 7:00 - 7:30 a.m. except for late start Mondays when BSP is available from 7:00 - 8:30 a.m. All students arriving at school before 7:30 a.m. must report to the ASP room to be checked into Morning Care. Children are supervised on the playground at no charge to our MCS parents during regular morning drop-off times between 7:30 and 8:30 a.m.
- TK-Care: TK-Care is a program that runs from 12:30 p.m. to 2:35 p.m. every school day and is designed for TK students. When dismissed from their classroom, students are walked to the TK Courtyard to be checked in. TK-Care students eat lunch together in the TK Courtyard and go out to recess to play with other students. Beginning at 1:15 p.m., TK-Care students participate in fun and creative themed lessons which include crafts, guided learning activities, directed drawing, group games, cooking classes, or free play.
- After School Program “ASP” for TK-8th Grades: ASP care is available from 2:35-6:00 p.m. After-school care is not available on holidays or school closure days. Please see the school calendar for early dismissal days.
The 2022-23 fees for ASP are:
- Before School Morning Care: 7:00 - 7:30 a.m. & on Late Start Monday's 7:00 - 8:30 a.m. Fee: Pre-Registered Fees: $5/30 min or $10/hr Non-registered Drop-In Fees: $7/30 min or $12/hr
- TK Care: $16/day fee for pre-registered participants $18/day fee for Drop-In participants (non-registered)
- After School Care: $10/hour fee for pre-registered participants $12/hour fee for Drop-In participants (non-registered)
Billing and payment is processed through SmartTuition. Charges will only be applied on the days that children attend the program. For questions, contact Debbie Santy, ASP Director, email@example.com
- If a student is not picked up in carpool or is involved in after-school sports or activities (and is not picked up within 15 minutes of the ending time) the student will be checked into ASP. All Mariners Christian School students must be under appropriate supervision at all times while on campus.
- Students may not wait unsupervised in our lobby area or at the flagpole.
- The ASP registration form can be found on Blackbaud under "Resources".